Please make sure you have the following information available before you submit your manuscript.
Required documents for all submissions:
- Cover letter file, answering the following questions:
- 1–2 sentences about the importance of the manuscript.
- 1–2 sentences about the experience the author group has on the topic (for example, previous publications).
- 1–2 sentences about the (expected) clinical impact of the manuscript.
- Title page file
- Article title, full author names, and affiliations
- Main text file (after consultation of the manuscript requirements):
- Abstract, key points, keywords, abbreviations.
- Main text, references, figure/table legends, if any.
- Declarations file (following this template).
- Figures (provided as separate EPS, JPG, or TIFF files)
- Tables (provided in editable format, such as Word, Excel)
- Graphical Abstract (following this template)
- Electronic Supplementary Material (provided in editable format)